2nd Chance Animal Rescue of Richmond Inc.
- A driver’s license or proof of address required
- First time use of the food bank, no proof of spay/neuter is required. Any subsequent use, proof of spay/neuter on each animal is required unless a health reason is noted by a veterinarian.
- A minimum donation of $1 is requested for use of the food bank items. This will allow us to continue offering the food bank to people in need.
- The food bank will only be open on indicated days/times. There will be no home deliveries or pick up after food bank hours.
- No holds. First come first serve basis.
- Proof of income is not required as the food bank is not based on income.
There will be a form to fill out once you arrive at the food bank. Please make sure you know what type of food you are currently feeding your pets.
Food Bank items are not to be sold or used for anything other than their intended purpose. Failure to comply will result in temporary and possibly permanent removal from food bank services.
Please do NOT bring your pets to the food bank to avoid potential risks and congestion.